I may amend this policy from time to time by updating this page. Therefore, I suggest you check this page occasionally to ensure you are aware of and are happy with any amendments.
What information do I collect?
Personal information may be collected from you in various ways, for example: –
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (these are information about your browser, your IP address, your general location as determined from your IP address and provided by your browser, the site from which you come, and the links followed when leaving my site). This information is also collected through cookies.
- When you register and voluntarily provide information in response to questionnaires or download forms, or to register for newsletters or start or contribute to petitions. (this includes your name, email address, and any other details asked for and which you provide).
- When you conduct activities on my site (for example, when you purchase a product or service I record what you purchased etc.) I may collect your name and contact details, details of your subscription to my services, and other information gathered by Facebook and transferred to me, including your address.
How is the information used?
I use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To supply to you services purchased via the website, and to process your payments.
- For statistical purposes and analysis for management purposes in order to administer the website or improve my products and services.
- Internal record keeping, and administrative purposes, and to inform you about my events, services, or products, or other related information that I think would be of interest to you, as explained above.
- To communicate marketing messages, newsletters, and details of my business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which I think may be of interest to you by post or email or similar technology (you can inform me at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- From time to time, I may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes or to customize the website according to your interests.
Your information will not be disclosed to any third party unless you have given your consent to such disclosure. You may at any time ask me to refrain from sending you marketing messages by sending me an email with the words UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject box or by telephoning me. If I contact you by email each time you receive a message you will also have the option to decline to receive further information of that type from me.
If you would like me to destroy information I hold about you, please let me know. However, please note that if you use any of my services that require you to provide personal information, deleting my records may mean that you will need to resubmit it to continue using such services.
I may disclose aggregate statistics about my site visitors, clients, and sales in order to describe my services to prospective partners, advertisers, and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally-identifying information.
Sale of business
If this business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to my advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
Cookies and Log Files
Cookies are text files stored on your computer, and accessible only to the websites which create them.
Further information about cookies can be found on the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s website www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you share my content through social media, for example by liking me on Facebook, following or tweeting about me on Twitter, those social networks will record that you have done so and may set a cookie for this purpose.
In some cases, where a page on my website includes content from a social network, such as a Twitter feed, or Facebook comments box, those services may set a cookie even where you do not click a button. As is the case for all cookies, I cannot access those set by social networks, just as those social networks cannot access cookies I set ourselves.
My systems automatically gather some anonymous information about visitors, including IP addresses, browser type, language, and the times and dates of webpage visits. The data collected does not include personally identifiable information and is used, as described above, for statistical analysis, to understand user behavior, and to administer the site.
The internet is not a secure medium. However, I take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
I have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. For example, my security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary, and only authorized personnel have access to user information. I use secure server software (SSL) to encrypt financial information you input before it is sent to us, and my database is hosted in a secure data center. Whilst I cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse, or alteration of data will not occur, I use my best efforts to prevent this.
By using my site, you consent to the collection and use of information by me. Owing to the global nature of the internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, I have taken the steps outlined above to try to improve the security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.